Grid Integration Area develops activities to solve and improve the integration of RES into the grid, combining theoretical and experimental analysis.
The main activities are:
- Analysis of the performance of machines and wind farms when faced with transitory phenomena and above all with voltage dips:
- Simulations with specific softwares.
- Distributed Generation Systems
- Design of smartgrids.
- Design of control strategies for electrical micro-grids.
- Power flow studies in stationary and dynamic regime with specific softwares (PSS/E).