- Evaluation of meteorological station data.
- Field auditing of measurement stations with traceability to standards and analysis of the impact at the horizon.
- BSRN (Baseline Surface Radiation Network) Station.
Estimation and characterization
- Solar radiation distribution maps.
- Site characterization from satellite images and meteorological models.
- Generation of Typical Meteorological Years (TMY) and historical series.
- 72-hour-horizon forecasting.
- Direct radiation forecasting for daily and intraday markets.
- Direct radiation forecasting to facilitate solar power plant operation. Frequencies of less than one hour and forecasting horizon of up to one hour (Nowcasting).
- Accredited laboratory by ENAC (National Accreditation Body) for the following calibrations:
- ISO 9847:1992 – “Calibration of field pyranometers by comparison to a reference pyranometer”.
- ISO 9059:1990 – “Calibration of field pyrheliometers by comparison with a reference pyrheliometer”.