CHEMICAL ENGINEER OR A MASTER IN CHEMISTRY IN THE LAB FOR COMPOSITE MATERIALS
Wind Energy Department
Permanent contract // In Sangüesa (Navarre)
The core responsibility will be to contribute in the development of lab-based activities of composite materials in the wind power industry, the most relevant ones being the following:
- Design all lab-based processes of polymeric composite materials, from producing specimens to subcomponents of fibre and resin sheets, and adhesives, etc.
- Prepare specimens, subcomponents, execute experiments, analysis results and progress reports.
- Improve the processes of lab trials
- Establish hands-on training of assisting lab personal
- Have a good knowledge of the implementing regulations of composite material testing
- Responsible for customer management, commercial proposals and coordination with the Wind turbine design team.
We are expecting an active involvement in commercial projects and research projects financed by public or private funds as well as building synergy between the composite material´s Lab and the design team that ultimately creates a positive impact on the set Sales objectives.
Academic background: BS in Chemical engineering and/or a Master in Chemistry. A Master in renewable energy and/or project management is highly appreciated.
Required knowledge and experience: Not only are we looking for a professional with great technical and organizing skills, accustomed to dealing with lab work, but also with the ability to make improvements in lab processes and trials. Minimum experience of 5 years and great input needed in the strategy and marketing plan, that is aligned closely with the strategy set out by the Wind turbine analysis and design department.
Skills: a healthy focus on achievement and client management, in addition to showing initiative, flexibility and good team work.
*More information and to send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate subject: CHEMICAL ENGINEER OR A MASTER IN CHEMISTRY IN THE LAB FOR COMPOSITE MATERIALS
SENIOR DEVELOPER OF OPTIMIZATION ALGORITHMS
Contract: based on the experience of the applicant // In Sarriguren (Navarre)
The core responsibility will be to define, design and conceptualise multivariable optimization algorithms. Specifically, taking responsibility for the following duties:
- Define and conceptualise problems to be solved.
- Develop and design multivariable optimization algorithms.
- Contribute in projects.
- Analyse costumer´s requirements.
- Development, support and maintenance of product.
We are looking for a professional who works well in a team and shows skills in problem solving and complexity analysis in order to participate in all stages of projects, from the design stage to the presentation of the final report or product launch.
Education: Master´s in Engineering, Physics or Mathematics. Other qualifications in relation to acquired experience are welcome as well. Having a Master in Computer Science, a related discipline or a PhD is of course an asset.
- At least a 2 -year experience in designing and conceptualising Mathematics of multivariable optimization algorithms.
- Should have strong programming skills including Matlab, Python, R, C, etc.
Languages: An excellent knowledge of English (in writing and speaking).
*More information and to send CV: email@example.com and indicate subject: SENIOR DEVELOPER OF OPTIMIZATION ALGORITHMS
RESEARCHER IN MOLECULAR BIOLOGY TECHNIQUES
Temporary contract // In Sarriguren and Aoiz (Navarre)
The core responsibility will be to contribute in defining, supervising and carrying out tests, analysis and evaluation of testing results in the laboratory or at the pilot plant. In addition, preparing the necessary progress reports and proceedings to accomplish the set objectives of the center´s commercial projects, its competition and of its internal development. At all-time making sure the quality, cost and term standards are followed.
Specifically, carrying out an array of duties:
- Establish the required methods, workstations and equipment for the new microbiology and molecular biology laboratory.
- Establish a work plan and the necessary test conditions for the new laboratory in terms of the ongoing field projects and in coordination with the person in charge of the Lab,
- Undertake, monitor, supervise and support lab trials,
- Analyse and assess all tests results from the laboratory and prepare progress reports of projects,
- General duties of the laboratory (such as purchase, maintenance of machinery, …),
We are looking for a more than capable researcher that will be involved in the planning, coordination and execution of testing in the laboratory or at the pilot plant in which this researcher will be able to take corrective action and make improvements. We are expecting a good set of skills required for data analysis and assessment obtained from testing for the preparation of progress reports according to the set project scope.
Education: Doctor in Science; Biology/Bio technology /Micro Biology or equivalent, with a PhD or experience in R&D projects related to molecular biology techniques and genetic engineering of microorganisms.
Experience:The necessary fields of expertise:
- Experience in evolutionary adaptation, genetic engineering, sequencing and extraction of DNA, RNA and PCR, cellular transformation, as well as preparation, sowing and growing of crops using microorganisms.
- Experience in R&D projects.
Languages: Excellent knowledge in English (in speaking and writing).
*More information and to send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate subject: RESEARCHER IN MOLECULAR BIOLOGY TECHNIQUES
HEAD OF THE PV INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
Phtotovoltaic Solar Energy Department
Stable integration // in Sarriguren (Navarre)
His/her mission will be to lead and manage the Photovoltaic Technological Innovation and Development Service, taking direct responsibility for the management of a team of 9 people. Specifically, he/she will carry out the following functions:
- Promotion, leadership, and supervision of projects in the field of photovoltaic innovation and development.
- Search for public and private funding and investment for the development of projects, identifying commercial opportunities with private companies and participation in competitive projects.
- Achievement of the objectives set by the management of the department, ensuring compliance with quality and deadline requirements.
- Active participation in the planning and definition of the R&D strategy and developments, following the guidelines set by the department management.
- Definition of service needs and budget planning.
- Participation in national and international forums of the sector.
- Creation and maintenance of networks of necessary external collaborators (by operation or knowledge) to maintain the services and generate the technological strategy.
- Working together with the other heads of service of the department, aligning with the strategy and objectives of the organisation.
We are looking for professionals with a Degree in Engineering, Bachelor in Physical Sciences, or Bachelor in Chemical Sciences. A Master’s degree or PhD related to the technical knowledge of the photovoltaic area will be an asset.
It is required to have a proven and extensive experience in the photovoltaic development and innovation sector, as well as direct experience in people and project management. Experience in participation in national and international forums is also required. References are required.
We are looking for a person with leadership and a high capacity for teamwork. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
More information and to send CV: email@example.com and indicate subject: HEAD OF THE PV INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
ENGINEER OR BACHELOR OF CHEMISTRY (COMPOSITE MATERIAL LABORATORY)
Wind Energy Department
Full time // In Sangüesa (Navarre)
We are looking for: Engineer or Bachelor of Chemistry (Composite Material Laboratory). Its mission will consist of developing the activities of a composite materials laboratory in the wind sector.
Academic training: Higher Engineering and / or Degree in Chemistry. Complementary training in renewable energy (Master) and / or specific training in project management will be valued.
We are looking for a professional with great technical and organizational capacity, accustomed to own laboratory work, with the ability to improve processes and laboratory tests, a minimum experience of 5 years, and with a high participation in the development and commercialization plan. A fluent level of English is required, as well as results and client orientation skills, initiative, flexibility and teamwork. #renewableenergies #work #energy #R+D+i
More info and requests: https://lnkd.in/dBn9Ub4
or to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate subject: ENGINEER OR BACHELOR OF CHEMISTRY (COMPOSITE MATERIAL LABORATORY)