ENGINEER SPECIALIZED IN INNOVATIVE ENERGY SYSTEMS IN BUILDINGS
Energy Transition in Cities Department
indefinite // In Sarriguren (Navarre-Spain)
Your mission will be to strengthen R&D activities of the Department related to design and implementation of energy systems in buildings and urban areas. These responsibilities include:
- Generation, promotion and development of new innovative energy concepts and systems, based on renewable energies, both at building and district scale.
- Execution of scientific-technological tasks according to your specialization in ongoing projects, including project planning and monitoring.
- Energy modelling of high performance buildings and their energy systems
- Collaboration with the ICT Department in the development of energy management systems.
- Drafting of R&D proposals in different national and international calls.