CENER works in all stages of a PV cell manufacturing process, from the study of initial materials, through all different production steps until the final device characterization.
- Photovoltaic Cell Laboratory
- Characterisation of Photovoltaic Cells and Materials
- Analysis and Optimization of Production Technologies for Solar Cells
- Development of Photovoltaic Cell Technologies
- Consulting in Production Environments of Cells and Photovoltaic Components: Technical Assistance and Feasibility Studies
The action capacities of the Photovoltaic Solar Energy Department in the photovoltaic systems area start with component assessment (modules and inverters) and end with the design, execution and optimisation of the final photovoltaic installation.
CENER has the following infrastructures to carry out these activities: