The CENER headquarters, located in Sarriguren, near Pamplona, is a good example of bioclimatic architecture adapted to the environment.
The technological infrastructures included in the LEA – Wind Institute are an international reference for the R&D&I of the wind sector.
Tender process at Experimental Windfarm. Deadline extended.More information
- Blockchain Laboratory
- Photovoltaic Materials and Solar Cell Laboratory
- Photovoltaic Module Test Laboratory
- Thermal Collector Characterisation Laboratory
- PTC Receivers Testing Laboratory
- Calibration and validation of Radiometric Sensors
- Laboratory for the Characterisation, Pre-Treatment, Fermentation and Transformation Processes of Biomass
- Power Electronics and Smart Grids Laboratory
The Second Generation Biofuel Centre (CB2G) is located in the Navarra town of Aoiz and its main objective is to be a semi-industrial pilot scale test facility able to develop 2nd generation biofuel production processes.
HyGrIn Lab – Innovation for Green Hydrogen
Is a multipurpose laboratory, which has state of-the-art equipment with which it is possible to carry out a comprehensive development of devices for the production and use of green hydrogen, both at high and low temperatures.
The facility is located on the premises of the Wind Turbine Test Laboratory (LEA) of CENER, in the industrial estate of Rocaforte de Sangüesa (Navarra) and it has been developed by the Renewable Energy Grid Integration Dept.